Do you know that song? It may be, in my ever so humble opinion, the best song to come out of the 80's. I fondly recall having a 45 record, A RECORD, of that song. I played it on my JCPenny stereo that was roughly the size of a bookcase.
Sweet, right?
I mention that lovely ditty because it sets the mood for this post. I have had bizarre dreams as of late and I could really use some deciphering.
The other night, Saturday night, I had a dream where Kelsey Grammer (Fraiser... ex-hubby of Camille from RHWOBH..if you don't know that acronym, let's just end this relationship now, K?) saw me at a soiree and approached and did the kiss on the cheek thing. Soooo Hollywood. BUT, in addition, he placed his hand squarely, confidently even, on my boob. And as he stepped out of the kiss, his hand remained in place.
I was freaked out inside but tried to seem low key. And the dream faded out.
What's that all about?
I have had several weird dreams before the Frasier-Feel-Me-Up. By far the most disturbing and bizarre one started with me, in my bed, sheets askew and my husband dead asllep next to me. I distinctly recall I was wearing huge, HUGE white granny panties (which I may or may not actually own) and a hot pink satin bra (again...may or may not).
I was trying to wake my husband up by sort of rolling him back and forth. No go.
I was pushing him with my leg, calling his name, nothing was working.
Then I noticed my bed was smack dab in the middle of a cubicle maze on some non-descript floor of a non-descript office.
I looked around, acutely aware of myself, half naked, surrounded by people. I noted with relief that no one noticed me and my bed and my granny panties.
And then I saw one guy, waaaay across the room. He saw me, dropped his pen, pivoted his body towards me ever so slightly and folded his arms on his desk and settled in for a good stare.
Creepy.
And what did I do? I nervously and slowly pulled my sheet up to cover my hot pink bra. And then (help me, please, help me understand myself!) I looked to my right and picked a cheesy, delicious nacho off of the enormous pile of nachos that materialized right when I needed them most.
Fruedian wanna-bes, have at it. What does any of this mean?
No comments:
Post a Comment