Does your mind flit and fly from one topic to the next?
Mine, too. At an astonishing rate. If my legs could move this fast, I'd have the Boston Marathon in the bag.
My mouth runs pretty fast but generally, that is a bad thing.
For your entertainment, and for future generations, I will attempt to document my inner monologue:
The cockraoch I found in my kitchen must have hitchiked back in my luggage. I've never seen one before. And it's so tiny. If it's not a visitor, but born here I may lose it. L O S E it.
Am I the only person who has the air conditioning on so high (or is it low?) that I have to wear a sweatshirt?
I should have taken a typing class.
I miss my dad. And the $40 he gave me at the airport. The $2.25 Starbucks cookie was a rip off. I could do way better. But baked goods at 30,000 is a nice way to pass the time.
What are my boys doing? It's awfully quiet. I'll wait for screaming and then investigate.
I love my husband. And he thinks I am nice. He was tossing and turning last night so, at 3am I scratched his head. He likes it and it helps him relax. If something ever happens to him, I will fall apart and never get it together again. I hate when he gets up early.
My new friend, John, said he is depressed. He is 81 and lost his wife 10 years ago. This morning, when I got my soda, he said he can't sleep any more. He still can't believe she's gone. She was a "firey red head" and he has (had) jet black hair. When their first child, a red headed daughter, was born, John's mother said that if he was a stronger man, the baby would have been born with black hair. He tried to explain genetics to her, but she wasn't buying it. Her son was weak. But John said he didn't care because he loved his wife so much. "I adore her. I worshipped the ground she walked on."
I am glad I didn't cry in front of him. Or all the other convienent store customers.
I didn't buy a snickers bar for my son. Too much candy isn't good for him.
He wants to shower in the morning now, not before bed.
I think this has to do with girls.
I don't think he's kissed anyone yet.
I was almost a senior in highschool when I kissed a boy. I was in Texas. Padre Island. This weekend, while I was visting Texas, my Uncle threatened to find Diego for me. Gag. Just like the first time I met him.
That sounds mean. But it's true.
At my cousin's wedding reception, I was talking to one of the groom's men. My dad walked up and said, "Quit flirting."
I was kind of mortified, but played it off. Maybe at 17, that would have been funny. But I'm married and kind of got a pit in my stomach thinking that I might even appear to be flirting. I hope I forget that moment. It's weighing on me.
Time for more family pictures. I think I want to take it in my bedroom...all the kids piled on my bed. We end up there lots of times. We watch Nick, Jr. or the Food network. Good times....
My fake tan looks like crapola.
Jen Alfson just texted me. Auntie Jen. She makes me smile.
My neice is in India, working at a lepor colony. She must seem like an angel. She washes their feet and combs their hair. She said they just cry and kiss and thank her. I'm crying right now. What a way to spend your summer. She's rad.
I get teased for saying rad.
I don't care.
This is boring.
I am done. Should have been done a while ago. And this isn't quite accurate.
I edited; When talking about my husband.
*blush*
That's my eye. I tried to think of a clever connection:
"Eye bet you can't guess what I'm thinking."
Lame. Not that clever. Once, I dated a boy with the last name Clever....

You make me smile
ReplyDeleteyour eye makeup is rad...:) I can never get that black stuff to go on smooth...you need to give me some tips...just to make you feel better, I say awesome and totally way too much...I feel like I have to reassure people that I am intelligent after I throw one of those words out there...I think you are so intelligent...and funny...
ReplyDeleteYou are fantastic.
ReplyDeletedownright impressive eye makeup. can u teach me to do that??
ReplyDelete