Saturday, June 5, 2010

From the Church of the Poisoned Mind

I felt like posting something. A blog- well, my blog- is totally narcissistic and what ever I want matters. So I went thru my journal I have on my laptop.
I found this:

When I start my own church, I will have golden statues of Edward and Stephenie Meyer will be our patron saint.

Tithing for all Jacob-lovers will be 15%.

If you like Edward and weigh more than me, your tithing will be discounted to 8%.


Your Blasphemous Friend,
Rachel





















3 comments:

  1. You're going to kill me--- I have never picked up a Twilight book. and I know NOTHING about them nor do I know who Jacob or Edward are?? But I'll take Edward for the cheaper tithing!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone I know is on my butt to start reading Twilight. I have sworn to start them in the fall. So maybe then I can join your church.

    ReplyDelete