Favorite Scene:
Next.
I liked the moments where Edward showed a little jealousy. That was kind of fun.
Least Favorite Scene:
When Rosalie was human and got hurt. That stuff really bothers me. I know that's not a funny answer, but that I hated that part.
When Bella kissed Jacob. I never understood that in the book either.
Tear Jerker Moment:
When that guy (Riley) was upset because the newborns weren't being subtle. It was sad, you know, he has all these kids and no one was listening. So in the end, he just gave up and said, "Fine. Just clean up when you're done." Any parent can relate to that.
I think the part where Charlie stands up to clap for Bella during graduation.
I was just in Texas with my dad and his side of the family and my aunt pulled me aside. She said its very obvious how much my dad loves me- that you can see his feelings all over his face. So that moment kind of made me think of that.
Eye Rolling Moment:
When Jacob throws his wrench, I mean, chew toy. I thought he was playing fetch with himself.
That's funny.
I think Bella and all of her "No Jacob. Don't! You'll get hurt" crap.
Best Hair:
Charlie
I hated Bella's wig. It was so obvious to me. But best hair, probably Edward. Sometimes it was rad; like I totally loved it. And then other times, it looked really bad. Guys should always have their hair back off their face. Guys with bangs just look lame.
Unless he's Colin Firth.
Who's that?
Best One Liner:
The part where Charlie finds out Edward is going to Florida with Bella. He says something like, "That makes me so happy."
I kind of relate to Charlie, ya know, because besides me, he's the only other person in the movie theatre who thinks everyone else is lame.
Jacob when he said, "Let's face it. I'm hotter than you."
And then, in the same scene, when Jacob told Bella she'd warm up faster if she took off all her clothes. "Survival 101." It's the same line I hear all winter long.
Worst One Liner:
It would have to be from Jacob or Edward. I just have to figure out which one.
Anything from Leah.
Coolest Outfit:
Charlie
Ummm, the clothes aren't even obvious to me.
Info I could have lived without:
The whole movie
When Bella was visiting her mom in Florida, and her mom got up to go and get Bella's gift, I caught a glimpse of a red thong. A glimpse was enough.
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that and thinking, "Oh gross."
I Sure Needed a Whole Lot More:
Reese's Pieces
Kissing on the neck. Kissing period. I love that stuff. I'm such a girl.
Yeah, you are.
Favorite Vampire Moment:
I really don't have any.
I loved during the Edward/Victoria fight, when Victoria goes for Bella and Edward pulls her away. The whole scene actually. The way he protects her. When we got home, Bryan and I were in bed talking about the movie. He asked my fav part and I was talking about this scene. Then I asked him what he would do if someone tried to attack me. He just growled. I am embarrassed to admit it, but I sort of loved that.
You can't tell people about our pillow talk. That's private stuff.
Oh. Ok.
Favorite Werewolf Moment:
I thought the cheesiest one was when they all got together around the campfire and whined about vampires.
I liked how they fought the newborns. And how they are so playful and boyish.
Fav Human Moment:
When Charlie is trying to have "the talk" with Bella.
Yeah, that was good. I also liked Jessica's graduation speech. Why didn't I think of that?
My speech was lame. Very un-epic.
Over All:
Honestly, It was an OK movie. I'll see it again with you. And Ill buy it for you when it comes out. Mostly I like watching you watch the movie. Plus, you can't keep your hands off me when it's over. Ouch! Why'd you hit me?
I loved it because I love the books. Somethings just don't translate and I wish they'd have just left them out of the movies. I think the actors are much better looking on the talk show circuit, when they aren't all bleached out with makeup.
Looking Forward to Seeing...In Breaking Dawn:
Uhh, you?
Bella in feathers. And the labor scene. And the wedding. And Bella as a vampire. And Edward happy.
Me texting a pic of my pj's to Kelly Foote.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Laughing so hard! It was as if Steve and I wrote the review. I get that Survival 101 crap too...... And you love Colin?! Friend you need to live closer. Just think of all the Diet Coke's we could enjoy in the hours spent watching P&P? Although, I have been successful in converting Steve to a good Jane Austen marathon. I'll take the small miracles, because it will never willingly happen for a Twilight marathon! Seriously, you and Bryan are some of the funniest people I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with. Lucky Linn!
ReplyDeleteYou guys should do more reviews.... they're more entertaining then the movie. I love Colin Firth, too :)
ReplyDeleteWhy does Edward have the perpetual look of constipation on his face throughout the movie...I thought his super power was reading minds, not being able to hold it in...heaven knows every guy's marriage would be a little less stressful if we had Edward's "capture the fart" power.
ReplyDeleteYou are an excellent reviewing team. Glad he found someone/Charlie to relate to...
ReplyDelete