Friday, November 19, 2010

Yep. I am Dumber Than You Think.

 Nearly three years ago I had a nervous breakdown. Of sorts.
In a series of emails, I chronicled my madness, all the while making myself laugh out loud.
And this is how I vented my fear/anxiety/over-whelmed-ness.
And avoided the therapists couch.





A lady at church crocheted a diet coke cozy for me...and here she is. I named her Sally in honor of Heather's mother. My mom drinks Pepsi, so naming it after her was not an option. Despite the female name, I often refer to my diet coke cozy in the masculine. Maybe I just have too many boys.
 
 
 
 
 

Diet coke cozy loves music.
Diet Coke cozy is just like me and you.
 
 



 

Diet Coke cozy is a righteous can.

Diet Coke Cozy likes the snow.
It makes his job easier.
                                                                                 
                                                      
                                                                



Diet Coke Cozy knows when to go along for the ride.




Diet Coke Cozy is an excellant cook.
He is always looking for the latest food trends.

                                                                         




Diet Coke Cozy loves his family.




Diet Coke Cozy knows when to entertain himself.




Although young (he was only made last week),
 Diet Coke Cozy is comfortable with the classics.





Diet Coke Cozy serves his fellow can.



Diet Coke Cozy is a right-winger.




Diet Coke Cozy is good with pets. He taught Heather and Derrick
 to hop up on his lid and say, "Pretty Yarn."

                                                 

                      
Diet Coke Cozy is not a jealous can.










Diet Coke Cozy is so perfect, I am changhing his name to Edward.








3 comments: