Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let Me Just Say.....Ummm. Give Me A Minute. It'll Come To Me.

I have blogger's block.
I have a zillion thoughts.
I have pictures I could post, stories I could relay.
But I'm not feelin' it.
Maybe it's the winter-time blues.
Except I'm not sad.
I don't know.
But I feel like I should say something.
It's awesomely narcissistic to think that you want me to say something.
SOMETHING BIG!!!
Something like, "Did I ever tell you about the time I sat next to Huey Lewis?"
And I would add that it was in the 80's which made is down-right magical.

Maybe I could blog about...geez. I don't even have enough to finish this sentance.
What if the diet coke has fried my brain?
I always knew it would.
But SO SOON?!

How about I tell you all the things I would change about myself if it took no effort what-so-ever.
Excellant idea.

1. I'd have muscle definition. Who the heck cares about the scale. I'll take whatever the number is if I could see the outline of anything on my body besides remnants of pizza and brownies.

2. I'd have a masters in anything. Bugs, history, economics, religion. Don't really care to know what it would be in. Just would like to have done it.

3. I would have all my pictures organized. The real ones and the digital.
 It's like a pipe-dream I carry around with me everywhere.

4. I'd put said uber-organized pictures up on my blog at various times and they could enhance my opinions. But, with a masters in All-Kinds-of-Useful-Information, my words wouldn't need enhancing.

5. I'd be a vegetarian.

6. I'd be a former vegetarian who remembered how much she loves rib eye steak.

7. I'd knit things.

8. I'd blog everyday.

I am very well. I really hope you are too.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Bloggers block. I am a victim as well. I have this great little leather bound notebook Mark gave me to jot down my ideas. I jot them down, then go back to look at them, and I'm like, "Hmmm...socks...? What was I going to say about socks?"
    Darn...I bet is was awesome. ;-)








    Love this post. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little book to cronicle the randomness?
    That is genius.
    I am bummed you lost your train of thought on socks. I have deep seeded issues with socks.
    I really hate when they lose their shape.
    And I love the first time I wear a brand new pair.
    I'd love to know your where your sock-thoughts were headed.

    ReplyDelete