Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, Old Me

Did I ever tell you about the time that I stuck pantyliners in my armpits so I wouldn't get sweat marks?
And then the pantyliners moved and traveled to the neckline of my shirt. The sticky underside of the pad had black lint stuck all over it.
It looked like I had stffed my bra with maxi pads.

I didn't tell you that story?
Huh.
It's a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Did I ever tell you about the time I wore "chicken cutlets" (silicone inserts for your bra) out for a fun night of salsa lessons and dancing afterward? Halfway through a particularly sweaty dance, I felt my dance partners' hand on my middle-waist area. "That's strange", I thought. I looked down and realized one of the cutlets had escaped my bra and was now sitting squarely on my belly button... nope, not a tumor, folks. Just my last ever attempt at breast augmentation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that reminds me of when I went to the Milgard Christmas party, I borrowed your black dress and we duct taped my boobs!! Do you remember that???

    ReplyDelete