Monday, February 6, 2012

Honestly, What was I thinking? So Glad you asked.

Lately, Ive been thinking.
If I could open up my cerebral cortex and pour the contents out onto my keyboard, it would be, well, gross. And quite the page turner. But I'm a really bad typist. And I'm lazy. So how 'bout the Cliff's Notes to my soul?

1. I want to eat like  a fat girl and look like a swinsuit model. By golly, that's the truest staement I have ever heard.
 From anyone.
 And it sounds rude. Maybe I should say I want to eat like a trucker, but I don't always want to eat like a trucker. I want to eat like girl. A robust one. And then I want to frolick on the beach in stylish swimsuit.

2. I would rather video tape myself saying all this stuff than have to type it out. I am such-a-horrendous-typer/speller. You see all the mistakes I make, right? But what you don;t see is that I have edited myself 361 times and still these mes ups remain. I'm way better in person. Or video.

3. I think I drink too much diet coke.
OH! So much honesty up in here I might die.

4. I'm babyhungry.
This statement does not correlate to fact #1.
I'm simply stating that my maternal clock is tic-tick-ticking. I didn't love being so sick. Although I did love a big tummy. I hated being so tired, but oh those moments, alone at night, with a tiny wee-one stretching, suckling, yawning. My body and soul were made for motherhood.

5. I hate the hatred of politics.
I realize I am a very conservative person. Some of my beliefs would upset you. Some of my beliefs upset me. Not because they I don't like them, but because they aren't easy and honestly (since that seems to be the thread here) everyone seems so volitile lately that disagreeing has become tantamount to hatred. So I guess it's not my beliefs that upset me, rather other people's reactions to them. Does that make sense? It would if I were vlogging.
I really like listening to people, who think diffrently, express themselves. I am a huge fan of rethinking my beliefs, reconsidering and defending my self. Even to myself.

6. I am tired of the notion that women hate women.
I have a short list of people that rub me the wrong way; people that grate my nerves to the point I have to leave a conversation or walk out of the room.
It's a super short list considering my age and how many places I have lived.
And it's a list almost entirely of men. Arrogant, self-centered men.
Those are the traits that send my running. And, correct me if I'm wrong (see #5), the women that i come across that may be hard to get along with or difficult to love, are, in my little opinion, difficult for other resaons. Reasons that I have a higher tolerance for, I guess.
I'm not generalizing the sexes here, just disecting my person list of acquaintances.
I'd love to hear what you think.

7. I have to pee all the time. ALL OF THE TIME.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...As soon as Coach comes out with a stylish urine-catheter carry-all, I'm the first in line.
I'd instantly get that magical, illusive "extra hour of the day". Bam.

8. I have to pee so bad right now I have to end our little session. My apologies.
 Did I spell that right?
See, if this was a vlog instead of a blog, I would have been done sooner, had less typos and would not be wiggling in my chair.

Gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. I know this; I love you mightily. I also know this: if you want to vlog....I am the one to help you with that!! i.e. Talk Fusion..so simply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Blog! You are one of the few that I actually considered staying on Facebook for! Nice to have a dose of Rachel!

    ReplyDelete