Here is my life, right now.
*My hands sting from lime juice that has seeped into teeny, tiny cuts I didn't know I have.
*My daughter is dancing around the house singing, "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast. All hail expensive musical theatre classes.
*My son is asking what his homework means when it asks to write the differnece as a sum. All hail integers.
*My husband is asking me to email so and so and remind her to have her son bring his boy scout book to tonight's meeting. All hail scouting.
*My husband is asking me to call Direct TV and tell them something about something.
*My husband wants to know if I'm wearing his favorite apron and high heels. All hail flirting.
*My other sons are down stairs reenacting the fall the Death Star. All hail Luke Skywalker.
*My cell phone keeps going off with calls, emails, texts and questions about all manner of planning and service projects.
*My diet coke is sitting quietly in the corner of my counter, smiling a subtle smile that says, "I understand. I am here for you." All hail ridiculous, semi-harmful addictions.
No comments:
Post a Comment